The Bijou Cinema Ticket Operator is the person who gives tickets into the Bijou Cinema.
The Ticket Operator first appeared in South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut when the Boys try to get into the cinema to watch Asses of Fire. The operator tells them they need an adult with them, so they pay a homeless guy to let them in.
The Ticket Operator's biggest appearance is in "The Passion of the Jew". In this episode, he lets Kyle watch The Passion of the Christ as he believes it is an important film that everyone should watch. He later joins Cartman's rally to kill all the Jews (believing, along with the others, that it is a rally to celebrate the movie). He, along with the others, lose their faith in Mel Gibson after seeing what a lunatic he really is.
In "Handicar", a different ticket operator is seen, suggesting that the original ticket operator left or was fired.
The Ticket Operator wears a white shirt, tie, and a red jacket. He has black hair that forms a widow's peak and is usually seen inside the ticket booth.
The Ticket Operator seems very dedicated to his job, not letting the boys watch an R rated movie in South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut. His attitude changes in "The Passion of the Jew" when he lets Kyle watch The Passion even though he's underage.
- South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut- Denies the boys entry until they pay a homeless man to pretend to be their guardian.
- "Scott Tenorman Must Die"- Denies Cartman's pubes as payment for tickets.
- "Cartmanland"- Tells everyone that they can't come in when the cinema uses the "You Can't Come" technique.
- "Free Hat"- Denies the kids their money back.
- "The Passion of the Jew"- Joins Cartman's rally.
The Ticket Operator is seen when the New Kid goes to Bijou Cinema. He tells the kid he can't see Asses of Fire 2 as he is underage. He later becomes a zombie but is not fought.