The Bijou Cinema is a location in South Park. The cinema was first seen in "Chef's Chocolate Salty Balls", but was destroyed by Mel Gibson in the episode "The Passion of the Jew". It was rebuilt with a new look.
The Cinema's exterior is oblong shaped with two entrances either side of a ticket booth which is in the middle. Above the ticket booth is the Cinema's name and on either side of the name is the movie board where the name of the latest movie is displayed.
So far inside it seems the cinema is quite small, it has only one screen hence one or two movie names shown on the board at any one time. It has traditional red seats split into 3 sections, far left, far right and the center. There are two exits.
- South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut - Showing Terrance and Phillip: Asses of Fire.
- "Chef's Chocolate Salty Balls" - Showing various independent films.
- "Scott Tenorman Must Die"
- "Cartmanland" - Showing The Longest Yard.
- "Free Hat" - Showing a re-re-re-release of Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back.
- "The Passion of the Jew" - Showing The Passion of the Christ.
- "AWESOM-O" - Showing The Prince and Me
- "The China Probrem" - Showing Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.
- "Dances with Smurfs" - Showing Avatar.
- "You're Getting Old" - Showing X-Men: First Class.
- "Ass Burgers" - Showing Jack and Jill.
- "Handicar" - Showing Gone Girl and Boxtrolls.