Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Airport Hilton is a hotel that has appeared in South Park several times.
The Sunset Room at the Airport Hilton hotel has been rented by Eric Cartman three times over the years beginning with the Ginger Pride rally. Cartman, believing he was a ginger, gathered up every red haired child in town and formed an army to murder every non-ginger child in the episode "Ginger Kids".
When Cartman contracted the AIDS virus through a botched operation in "Tonsil Trouble", he held a fund raiser at the Airport Hilton. Even though only Butters Stotch and Jimmy Valmer showed up at the event, including Elton John, Jimmy Buffett still sang for him.
In "The Coon", Cartman tried to host the Coonicon 2009 convention for his vigilante crime fighter persona. Again, no one showed up to the event.
Kindergarten teacher Ms. Stevenson elopes with Ike Broflovski in "Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy" and is caught at the Hilton. She commits suicide by jumping off the hotel roof when she is cornered by the police.
The Ginger kids, now calling themselves The Ginger Separatist Movement, use the Airport Hilton again in the controversial episode "200".
Pictures of the Airport Hilton
- "Ginger Kids" - Cartman gathers all the ginger to murder every child, who is not ginger.
- "Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy" - Ms. Steveson is caught here, where she commits suicide by jumping off the hotel roof when she is surrounded by the police.
- "Tonsil Trouble" - Cartman's fun riser is held here.
- "The Coon" - Cartman's tries to host the the Coonicon 2009 convention for his vigilante crime fighter persona.
- "200" - The ginger Separatist movement, uses this airport again.
- "Ginger Cow" - Numerous religious have a meeting here.
- "Douche and a Danish" - Trolls have a meeting about what to do about Trolltrace.com.