Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Sixth Grader Leader (previously 5th grade leader) is the leader of the Sixth Graders. Although he is the most prominently featured Sixth Grader, his name has yet to be revealed.
He wears a green T-shirt with a picture of his own face on it, and blue jeans. He has a big, slightly bulbous nose. He also has messy brown hair and large sideburns. His eyes have a unique shape.
His main interests include doing sweet wheelies on his bike, picking on younger students, and acquiring pictures of breasts and other pornographic material. He appears never to have actually seen a real pair of breasts, since he appears unable to discern the difference between Cartman's ass and a pair of breasts in "Pre-School".
He apparently finds Mrs. Marsh attractive, as in "Pre-School", he promised that his gang would defend the boys from Trent Boyett in exchange for a picture of her breasts. Obviously, this is an entirely one-sided physical attraction.
Social Standing in General
He often assumes the position of leadership within the Sixth Grade. It is assumed he has a high status within the Sixth Grade social hierarchy. He appears to have a low opinion of Fourth Graders, whom he greatly enjoys tormenting. In "Toilet Paper" he is seen in Juvenile Hall. This may indicate that he is a trouble maker.
- "The Unaired Pilot" - Seen with The Boys in the school playground.
- "Clubhouses" - Appears in a cameo role at Cartman's clubhouse party.
- "Korn's Groovy Pirate Ghost Mystery" - Antagonizes the boys, who later get their retribution by scaring him with Cleo Broflovski's corpse.
- "Toilet Paper" - Seen in Juvenile Hall.
- "The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers" - Along with the rest of the Sixth Graders, he attempts to gain possession of a hardcore porno, but ultimately fails.
- "Butt Out" - Seen running out of the school when it's on fire.
- "Pre-School" - Promises to defend the boys from Trent Boyett in return for photographs of Stan's mom's boobs, but ends up grievously injured.
- "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset" Seen with the crowd at the Whore Off.
- "Best Friends Forever" - Appears in the line for the new PSP.
- "Super Fun Time" - Can be seen in the arcade.
- "Funnybot"- Seen in the gymnasium.
- "1%"- Seen at the assembly.
- "Butterballs" - Can be seen briefly during the song Make Bullying Kill Itself.
- "Gluten Free Ebola"- Seen at the boys party.
- "Stunning and Brave" - Seen when PC Principal is introduced as the new principal of the school.
- "The City Part of Town" - He is seen singing along with the other kids.
- His facial features bear a notable resemblance to the show's portrayal of many Asian characters. This could be a possible indicator of his ethnicity, but he has not been referred to as such.
- He was voiced by Mary Kay Bergman in the "The Unaired Pilot" making him the only male character to be voiced by her, Rochelle Leffler in "Korn's Groovy Pirate Ghost Mystery", Eliza J. Schneider in "The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers", and April Stewart in "Pre-School".